What am I doing wrong? - Dreamstime
I need your help.
I've started the microstock adventure with Dreamstime in June... I have a portfolio of 38 photos with a low rate of approval (only 40%).
In 4 months only 2 sales but I have more than 17 pictures with more than 50 views. So I do not think that the problem is in the visibility of my portfolio in the database.
So... why only 2 sales?
What's wrong with what I am doing?
In other microstock website my sales are better...
I have a lot of doubts...
What do you think?
Thanks to everyone will read this article!
A big hug!
Photo credits: Stefania Rossitto.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots