What I had never seen before
Seeing what you had never seen before.
I was diagnosed with cancer in 2014. It was stage 3 colorectal cancer had surgery, 6 months later it Metastasized to ovaries surgery again to remove ovaries.
I then started chemo, completed this It then Metastasized to lungs and liver Doctor recommended cryoablation (freezing). We did this and it returned to my lung and we once again did the cryoablation.
It has been 6 months and I am Cancer free!
During this whole fight I found Photography made me see the world through the lens of a camera.
I saw things I had never seen before.
I continue to look beyond the normal view point and I chose Dreamstime to share what I have seen.
Photo credits: Lisa Callear.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden