What I had never seen before
Seeing what you had never seen before.
I was diagnosed with cancer in 2014. It was stage 3 colorectal cancer had surgery, 6 months later it Metastasized to ovaries surgery again to remove ovaries.
I then started chemo, completed this It then Metastasized to lungs and liver Doctor recommended cryoablation (freezing). We did this and it returned to my lung and we once again did the cryoablation.
It has been 6 months and I am Cancer free!
During this whole fight I found Photography made me see the world through the lens of a camera.
I saw things I had never seen before.
I continue to look beyond the normal view point and I chose Dreamstime to share what I have seen.
Photo credits: Lisa Callear.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!