What I learned from my Mom ...
When I was a little child, my mom was always used to find a way to make me eat the things I refused :)
Breakfast egg was in the salad at lunch or rice I did not eat was in a soup at dinner and nothing wasted !
What I recommend you never delete your images which are refused by admins. Use them in your creations again and again.
Create frames from them , use as color schemes, copy and paste to fill in some illustrations, or even better , use them creating abstract backgrounds.
Re-use them again and again ! Do not waste your work.
Sure do not try to fake the admins either. I am sure everyone here understands the difference.
Here I am going to give you a few samples of my own. Hope you like them
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk