What I learned from my Mom ...
When I was a little child, my mom was always used to find a way to make me eat the things I refused :)
Breakfast egg was in the salad at lunch or rice I did not eat was in a soup at dinner and nothing wasted !
What I recommend you never delete your images which are refused by admins. Use them in your creations again and again.
Create frames from them , use as color schemes, copy and paste to fill in some illustrations, or even better , use them creating abstract backgrounds.
Re-use them again and again ! Do not waste your work.
Sure do not try to fake the admins either. I am sure everyone here understands the difference.
Here I am going to give you a few samples of my own. Hope you like them
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America