What I learned from my Mom ...
When I was a little child, my mom was always used to find a way to make me eat the things I refused :)
Breakfast egg was in the salad at lunch or rice I did not eat was in a soup at dinner and nothing wasted !
What I recommend you never delete your images which are refused by admins. Use them in your creations again and again.
Create frames from them , use as color schemes, copy and paste to fill in some illustrations, or even better , use them creating abstract backgrounds.
Re-use them again and again ! Do not waste your work.
Sure do not try to fake the admins either. I am sure everyone here understands the difference.
Here I am going to give you a few samples of my own. Hope you like them
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon