What I think about the difference of Sigma Sigma 50mm and 105mm
What I think about the difference of Sigma Sigma 50mm and 105mm macro lenses is that with Sigma EX 105 / 2,8 DG OS HSM Macro avoids the insects fly away when you do not have to go so close to the object. After that you get a little more Dof dots out of focus when shooting with a higher focal value.
Photo credits: Tommytechno Hammarsten.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster