What if. . . . . . . . . . .
What if things don’t happen as we expect it to happen?
There are many possibilities of things going weird when we least expect it.
And from somewhere you hear a recorded voice “for emergency dial ……….”
Or you get up in the morning thinking of having a hot cup of tea while reading the morning paper and find that you have to actually trudge the thick snow to get to your newspaper placed in the mail box
Or someone asks you to accompany him to the beach and you go with the idea of spreading a towel and lying on the sandy beach, but when you get there you find that it is a beach no doubt but a rocky beach.
Or you go fishing with great expectations and finally get only one trout
Or things can turn out to be better than what you expect it to be, what they call as “customer delight”
Like you hailed for a rickshaw in the good old days (in Culcutta these hand pulled rickshaws still ply as seen on the right)
And to your delight a Bicycle Taxi appears before you !!
What if…..the bride is all ready to go to the church and she expects to step into a small cute little decorated car but to her delight a stretch limousine is waiting for her.
What if you are gazing at a lovely window
Or you are going to the barber shop expecting to sit in line for your turn, but to your delight all the chairs are empty and you can pick any one to have a nice haircut and a shave
The possibilities are endless and ah yes one more . . . . . .
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava