What If Model Releases Are Not Possible?
That is the problem I recently had when I wanted to submit a photograph of a sea plane I shot while out sailing. The problem was that when I blew up the photo to 100%, I could clearly see the passengers faces in the back of the plane.
Photo credits: Bwendy3.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe