What If Model Releases Are Not Possible? revisited
I have just read a blog entry from Bwendy3.
Here's my advice. Take a look at this photo:
I did two things here. First, while taking it, I waited for the man to turn around so as not to see his face.
Second, in PS: the people at the left are very small, yet, their faces were visible. I applied 'motion blur' on them, they seem to be moving and are not recognizable anymore.
Exactly the same operation on the people travelling down the ski slope here:
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road