What If Model Releases Are Not Possible? revisited
I have just read a blog entry from Bwendy3.
Here's my advice. Take a look at this photo:
I did two things here. First, while taking it, I waited for the man to turn around so as not to see his face.
Second, in PS: the people at the left are very small, yet, their faces were visible. I applied 'motion blur' on them, they seem to be moving and are not recognizable anymore.
Exactly the same operation on the people travelling down the ski slope here:
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know