What If Model Releases Are Not Possible? revisited
I have just read a blog entry from Bwendy3.
Here's my advice. Take a look at this photo:
I did two things here. First, while taking it, I waited for the man to turn around so as not to see his face.
Second, in PS: the people at the left are very small, yet, their faces were visible. I applied 'motion blur' on them, they seem to be moving and are not recognizable anymore.
Exactly the same operation on the people travelling down the ski slope here:
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster