What kind of bag do you use?
No, not that sort of bag not that sort either
I mean which sort of camera bag do you use?
or a half pack with your camera in the bottom and your lunch in the top
Or maybe you use a hard case for transporting your gear
Of course there is also the small individual cases in a pack option
Personally I have an offtrail 2 that I'm finding a bit small and I'm thinking of upsizing to a backpack for major trips with the offtrail and various pouches for short trips. I like taking wildlife photos so at some stage, when the cash allows, I will be investing in a big lens.
So, what kind of bag do you use and why?
What sort of equipment can you fit in your bag and what style of photography eg, sports, wildlife, landscapes, portraits etc does your bag suit?
I'm hoping that heaps of you will share with us your idea of the perfect bag for your style of photography and I hope that this blog will be of use to any of you that are thinking about buying another bag. After all, no matter which brand of camera we use we all share a need for a decent bag. Have a great day everyone !
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget