What lens are you using
Do the lenses you're using equate to the quality of your pictures?or in the same context,does the camera you're using matter?
Personally i use a 30D and the Canon kit lens,a lens which some people won't even consider as their 1st lens.Before using the 30D
i had a 20D and i was using the 17-85IS then
I compared the pictures i had taken in the past with the 17-85 and now with the 18-55..to be honest,i cant tell the difference.I have only owned 1 L lens before and that was the 24-105IS L.That is a nice lens to have,no doubt bout that.But its too long at the wide end for cropped cameras so i sold it
Personally i feel that better lens may give you better sharpness and maybe colours but if you're not printing poster size pics,you probably cant tell the difference
IMHO composition and technique can never be compensated by using better lens.Any other kit lens users out there?
By the way,this was shot with the kit lens.It focuses rather close :)
Photo credits: Redsun81.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer