What makes an image dramatic?
We have all seen images that stop us in our tracks. What makes an image impactful and dramatic? Is it our own sense of personal beauty? Undoubtable creating or taking an image based upon classic rules of composition, color, exposure etc, play a very important part, I believe we all have something inside that resonates with certain images. I personally have an affection for black and white landscapes. I love the freedom they convey. With that said, I want to thank all of the photographers, designers and graphics artists out there who have the power to stop some of us or all of us in our tracks. Thank you and keep the creative juices flowing.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project