What makes an image dramatic?
We have all seen images that stop us in our tracks. What makes an image impactful and dramatic? Is it our own sense of personal beauty? Undoubtable creating or taking an image based upon classic rules of composition, color, exposure etc, play a very important part, I believe we all have something inside that resonates with certain images. I personally have an affection for black and white landscapes. I love the freedom they convey. With that said, I want to thank all of the photographers, designers and graphics artists out there who have the power to stop some of us or all of us in our tracks. Thank you and keep the creative juices flowing.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget