What Makes You Angry?
Everyone is always looking for ideas to shoot so let's get emotional. What makes you angry? For me it's sometimes having to struggle to make a buck.
Other times I felt the bank was robbing me with overdraft charges or the government with taxes.
There are all kinds of concepts to shoot. And some can be very therapeutic. You can have models execute whatever moves you. For those looking for ideas, I hope this helps.
Photo credits: Thomas Johns.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles