What Makes You Angry?
Everyone is always looking for ideas to shoot so let's get emotional. What makes you angry? For me it's sometimes having to struggle to make a buck.
Other times I felt the bank was robbing me with overdraft charges or the government with taxes.
There are all kinds of concepts to shoot. And some can be very therapeutic. You can have models execute whatever moves you. For those looking for ideas, I hope this helps.
Photo credits: Thomas Johns.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!