What Makes You Angry?
Everyone is always looking for ideas to shoot so let's get emotional. What makes you angry? For me it's sometimes having to struggle to make a buck.
Other times I felt the bank was robbing me with overdraft charges or the government with taxes.
There are all kinds of concepts to shoot. And some can be very therapeutic. You can have models execute whatever moves you. For those looking for ideas, I hope this helps.
Photo credits: Thomas Johns.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America