What Makes You Angry?
Everyone is always looking for ideas to shoot so let's get emotional. What makes you angry? For me it's sometimes having to struggle to make a buck.
Other times I felt the bank was robbing me with overdraft charges or the government with taxes.
There are all kinds of concepts to shoot. And some can be very therapeutic. You can have models execute whatever moves you. For those looking for ideas, I hope this helps.
Photo credits: Thomas Johns.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget