What the new year brings
I'm not sure what it brings because the future can be pretty unpredictable sometimes but I can only hope it's something good.
I plan on starting it with my first mixed media work that involves besides basic photomanipulation a lot of painting (spent a whole night on it >.< ) and hopefully more appreciation for my art than I got so far. Then my 2nd goal is to maintain my grades and have a good year at University. I'll be graduating next year OMG : We'll there's a lot coming to me after it anyways. Maybe I'll also get a decent job, one where my skills are appreciated at more than 1 euro per image *sigh* Well that ended bad when I hung up on the boss' daughter because she kept yelling at me. I don't take crap from anyone, least of all strangers.
Well enough with the long rant but at least you got to know me better hehe :)
Just wanted to wish you all the best for the year to come :)
Happy New Year!
Photo credits: Wolfgang Amri.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster