What the new year brings
I'm not sure what it brings because the future can be pretty unpredictable sometimes but I can only hope it's something good.
I plan on starting it with my first mixed media work that involves besides basic photomanipulation a lot of painting (spent a whole night on it >.< ) and hopefully more appreciation for my art than I got so far. Then my 2nd goal is to maintain my grades and have a good year at University. I'll be graduating next year OMG : We'll there's a lot coming to me after it anyways. Maybe I'll also get a decent job, one where my skills are appreciated at more than 1 euro per image *sigh* Well that ended bad when I hung up on the boss' daughter because she kept yelling at me. I don't take crap from anyone, least of all strangers.
Well enough with the long rant but at least you got to know me better hehe :)
Just wanted to wish you all the best for the year to come :)
Happy New Year!
Photo credits: Wolfgang Amri.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success