What the new year brings
I'm not sure what it brings because the future can be pretty unpredictable sometimes but I can only hope it's something good.
I plan on starting it with my first mixed media work that involves besides basic photomanipulation a lot of painting (spent a whole night on it >.< ) and hopefully more appreciation for my art than I got so far. Then my 2nd goal is to maintain my grades and have a good year at University. I'll be graduating next year OMG : We'll there's a lot coming to me after it anyways. Maybe I'll also get a decent job, one where my skills are appreciated at more than 1 euro per image *sigh* Well that ended bad when I hung up on the boss' daughter because she kept yelling at me. I don't take crap from anyone, least of all strangers.
Well enough with the long rant but at least you got to know me better hehe :)
Just wanted to wish you all the best for the year to come :)
Happy New Year!
Photo credits: Wolfgang Amri.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America