What is the real collor of the Sky ?
It seem that we forgot the real color of the sky. We use and like to see the perfect blue gradient artificially created to replace the flat and white sky as suggested in this excellent post.
When come to show the really clouds in a real sky with the perfect blue, some of us seem to se them as not natural or filtered. Nowadays, it is so easy to recreate a artificial sky with some Clouds PS Brush and you can make it. But still, I prefer as long as possible to enhance the little blue of the sky that recreate it.
What is your opinion about the sky or green grass? Do you filter the sky or grass of your picture?
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava