What is the real collor of the Sky ?
It seem that we forgot the real color of the sky. We use and like to see the perfect blue gradient artificially created to replace the flat and white sky as suggested in this excellent post.
When come to show the really clouds in a real sky with the perfect blue, some of us seem to se them as not natural or filtered. Nowadays, it is so easy to recreate a artificial sky with some Clouds PS Brush and you can make it. But still, I prefer as long as possible to enhance the little blue of the sky that recreate it.
What is your opinion about the sky or green grass? Do you filter the sky or grass of your picture?
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience