What's a concept?
March 17, 2010
Each photo in DT should have a concept. O.K. But: What is a "good" concept?
Since I started to download photos to DT I asked myself: "What's the concept of this photo?"
My last accepted photo (the only one for which I was quite sure that it will be accepted) has the salami tactic principle as concept. It was inspired by a short protest a few month ago in the company I'm working for against the step-by-step reduction of the workforce. To symbolize the company's tactic we did cut a big salami into small slices and everybody got such a slice to eat. During this time I didn't know about DT and I even didn't have a good digital camera. Otherwise I would have made photos of this protest and downloaded them to the editorial area.
Of course the original salami was much more impressive as this little one of my photo, but the idea is the same.
- Think twice before you upgrade your camera body!
- Milestone: 1000 Photos Online!
- When you have just a few moments to make your photos
- Paris - the most visited town in the world
- 1000$ Milestone reached :-)
- Medieval Festival in Nuremberg, Germany
- First Uploads from China
- Concept of Simplicity
- The rusty charm of the broken stuff
- When you have to run to make your photos
Related image searches
Concept related image searches
This article has been read 1183 times. Photo credits: Jdanne.