What's behind the nickname?
Many people ask me what's behind my nickname - 36Clicks.
There are three answers, actually. A couple of years ago, I decided to start my own company at the age of 36. Didn't keep that promise to myself, as I gave myself a year's head start.
The second reason resides on nostalgia; after 36 Clicks, the spool of film is full. Of course, this doesn't apply to Digital or Medium format cameras, let alone to the old 24 exposure 35mm film, but still - I like it.
Last, as a company, the name 36Clicks will in most case be on top of any listing, registry or company guide..:)
Most important, though, I like the sound of it, the domain 36clicks was still available, and no-one uses it, at least not to my knowledge ...
Now, let me ask you: What's the story behind your nickname?
Photo credits: Corepics Vof.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes