What's a concept?
Each photo in DT should have a concept. O.K. But: What is a "good" concept?
Since I started to download photos to DT I asked myself: "What's the concept of this photo?"
My last accepted photo (the only one for which I was quite sure that it will be accepted) has the salami tactic principle as concept. It was inspired by a short protest a few month ago in the company I'm working for against the step-by-step reduction of the workforce. To symbolize the company's tactic we did cut a big salami into small slices and everybody got such a slice to eat. During this time I didn't know about DT and I even didn't have a good digital camera. Otherwise I would have made photos of this protest and downloaded them to the editorial area.
Of course the original salami was much more impressive as this little one of my photo, but the idea is the same.
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava