What's going on in this picture?
Maybe its just me and my perverse view of the world but what is really going on in this picture?
The official title is "THE JOYFUL FREEDOM OF RETIREMENT" but what caught my eye was that bird over the man's head. Maybe I'm thinking about Alfred Hitchcock movie "Birds" but I just feel like something bad is going to happen to spoil the couple's moment of joy.
Is the bird just going to innocently drop a "present" on the man's exposed dome or something more sinister like attack him or grab him by the talons and be off with him?
If you isolate just the man, it almost seems like he is raising his hand up to the big bird god in the sky and offering himself as a sacrifice.
"Take me oh mighty one! I'm ready"
Here they are later in the movie when they discover the birds aren't so benevolent have come to our planet to feed on human flesh. Run! Run!
The slowest one always get it! Faster, faster!
Whew they made it!
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!