what's the peanut means in China tradition
what's peanut means in China tradition? Most foreigner don't the means.
The english word "peanut" translate to chinese is "sheng" . In china, when you new marriage, parent will give four foods, the peanut is one of them, it's just means your parent wish you to have a bady as soon as possible.
This is very funny things, but it is chinese old and very popular culture.
Photo credits: Watercattle.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite