what's the peanut means in China tradition
what's peanut means in China tradition? Most foreigner don't the means.
The english word "peanut" translate to chinese is "sheng" . In china, when you new marriage, parent will give four foods, the peanut is one of them, it's just means your parent wish you to have a bady as soon as possible.
This is very funny things, but it is chinese old and very popular culture.
Photo credits: Watercattle.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles