what's the peanut means in China tradition
what's peanut means in China tradition? Most foreigner don't the means.
The english word "peanut" translate to chinese is "sheng" . In china, when you new marriage, parent will give four foods, the peanut is one of them, it's just means your parent wish you to have a bady as soon as possible.
This is very funny things, but it is chinese old and very popular culture.
Photo credits: Watercattle.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography