what's the peanut means in China tradition
what's peanut means in China tradition? Most foreigner don't the means.
The english word "peanut" translate to chinese is "sheng" . In china, when you new marriage, parent will give four foods, the peanut is one of them, it's just means your parent wish you to have a bady as soon as possible.
This is very funny things, but it is chinese old and very popular culture.
Photo credits: Watercattle.
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera