What's up with being abducted?
When I was in school one of my instructor had some great stories. Tom told the class about a time when he was in a meeting with ten other coworkers and Jerry fell asleep. Tom motioned for his coworkers to leave the conference room. All of them filed out and left Jerry sleeping in the conference room.
They went into a conference room next door and continued their meeting with much laughter. About thirty minutes later Jerry walked into the conference room and asked what happened? Tom said “What are you talking about?” Jerry said, “I was in a meeting with all of you and the next thing I know I am in a room alone.” All of his coworkers said they were not in a meeting with him on that day. A confused and scared Jerry said,” I must have been abducted”. No one ever told Jerry what happened.
Photo credits: Christopher Bies.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to