What's up with being abducted?
When I was in school one of my instructor had some great stories. Tom told the class about a time when he was in a meeting with ten other coworkers and Jerry fell asleep. Tom motioned for his coworkers to leave the conference room. All of them filed out and left Jerry sleeping in the conference room.
They went into a conference room next door and continued their meeting with much laughter. About thirty minutes later Jerry walked into the conference room and asked what happened? Tom said “What are you talking about?” Jerry said, “I was in a meeting with all of you and the next thing I know I am in a room alone.” All of his coworkers said they were not in a meeting with him on that day. A confused and scared Jerry said,” I must have been abducted”. No one ever told Jerry what happened.
Photo credits: Christopher Bies.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking