What's up with Frogs?
Years ago my dad was out ice fishing in his dark house in the middle of January. He was in about twenty feet of water and this particular winter the water was exceptionally clear. He could clearly see the bottom of the lake and everything on it. He had been staring at the bottom of the lake for about an hour when he saw something crawling along the bottom of the lake. It was a frog.
Photo credits: Christopher Bies.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget