What's up with Frogs?
Years ago my dad was out ice fishing in his dark house in the middle of January. He was in about twenty feet of water and this particular winter the water was exceptionally clear. He could clearly see the bottom of the lake and everything on it. He had been staring at the bottom of the lake for about an hour when he saw something crawling along the bottom of the lake. It was a frog.
Photo credits: Christopher Bies.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day