What's up with Frogs?
Years ago my dad was out ice fishing in his dark house in the middle of January. He was in about twenty feet of water and this particular winter the water was exceptionally clear. He could clearly see the bottom of the lake and everything on it. He had been staring at the bottom of the lake for about an hour when he saw something crawling along the bottom of the lake. It was a frog.
Photo credits: Christopher Bies.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)