So, what's up with property realise forms ?

On monday I'll be traveling to Europe, mainly to Finland. I'll be gone for almost four weeks . Hoping to have lots of time with my camera. My question is this : does one need a property realise for all structures, residential, historic , interesting buildings (not known)?

What kind of authority does the person need who sign's the form ?

Any other advice for my travel photography ?

Photo credits: Buford Wong, Emmacharles, Luckynick, Raja Rc.

Your article must be written in English

Related image searches
Property related image searches
To provide you with additional information about how we collect and use your personal data, we've recently updated our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. Please review these pages now, as they apply to your continued use of our website.