What's up with Turkeys?
A friend of mine used to feed wild turkeys in his yard in northwest Wisconsin. He owned a Honda four-wheeler and the turkeys learned that when he started the four-wheeler that it was time to eat. One day he started the four-wheeler in the shed by his house and drove it down to the barn to get sunflower seeds to feed the turkeys. As he was driving down the driveway a big Tom Turkey ran alongside the four-wheeler. The big Tom was so close to my friend that he could reach out and touch the Turkey if he wanted to. The Turkey was keeping his eye on my friend and wasn’t paying attention to where he was going and POW! The Turkey ran right into a tree.
Photo credits: Christopher Bies.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.