What Should I Do?
After blogging here for a little while, I've wondered - what should I do with these credits I'm accumulating?
Perhaps you're in the same boat.
I was thinking perhaps we should "vote" with our credits. That is, use them to buy photos and reward our fellow photographers for their good work.
So, perhaps I'll be looking for:
** An undervalued photograph/photographer that needs the encouragement of a few sales.
** A beautiful photograph that takes my breath away.
** Some undiscovered gem buried in the halls of Dreamstime - just waiting to be discovered.
** Or perhaps when I read some useful tips posted by a fellow photographer I'll reward him/her by purchasing a photo or two.
Or, maybe I'll use my credits in a random act of kindness toward some hard working photographer.
What say you?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!
- To Serif or not to Serif? Determining the Font for Your Brand