What Should I Do?
After blogging here for a little while, I've wondered - what should I do with these credits I'm accumulating?
Perhaps you're in the same boat.
I was thinking perhaps we should "vote" with our credits. That is, use them to buy photos and reward our fellow photographers for their good work.
So, perhaps I'll be looking for:
** An undervalued photograph/photographer that needs the encouragement of a few sales.
** A beautiful photograph that takes my breath away.
** Some undiscovered gem buried in the halls of Dreamstime - just waiting to be discovered.
** Or perhaps when I read some useful tips posted by a fellow photographer I'll reward him/her by purchasing a photo or two.
Or, maybe I'll use my credits in a random act of kindness toward some hard working photographer.
What say you?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles