What Should I Do?
After blogging here for a little while, I've wondered - what should I do with these credits I'm accumulating?
Perhaps you're in the same boat.
I was thinking perhaps we should "vote" with our credits. That is, use them to buy photos and reward our fellow photographers for their good work.
So, perhaps I'll be looking for:
** An undervalued photograph/photographer that needs the encouragement of a few sales.
** A beautiful photograph that takes my breath away.
** Some undiscovered gem buried in the halls of Dreamstime - just waiting to be discovered.
** Or perhaps when I read some useful tips posted by a fellow photographer I'll reward him/her by purchasing a photo or two.
Or, maybe I'll use my credits in a random act of kindness toward some hard working photographer.
What say you?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory