What Should I Do?
After blogging here for a little while, I've wondered - what should I do with these credits I'm accumulating?
Perhaps you're in the same boat.
I was thinking perhaps we should "vote" with our credits. That is, use them to buy photos and reward our fellow photographers for their good work.
So, perhaps I'll be looking for:
** An undervalued photograph/photographer that needs the encouragement of a few sales.
** A beautiful photograph that takes my breath away.
** Some undiscovered gem buried in the halls of Dreamstime - just waiting to be discovered.
** Or perhaps when I read some useful tips posted by a fellow photographer I'll reward him/her by purchasing a photo or two.
Or, maybe I'll use my credits in a random act of kindness toward some hard working photographer.
What say you?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know