What to bring for a photography trip?
One of the things that photography enthusiasts have in mind is what to bring for their photography trip. We tend to think that we need certain lenses or equipment and keep adding on to the list such that we often end up bringing almost everything and putting ourselves in misery under the weight of all our equipment.
At times, we may even end up not using some that we bring along! If we leave out certain equipment, we think that there is a possibility that it maybe needed somewhere during the trip.
Read the full article at http://www.truphotos.com/2010/10/20/photography-trip-what-to-bring/
Photo credits: Wai Chung.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step