What to bring for a photography trip?
One of the things that photography enthusiasts have in mind is what to bring for their photography trip. We tend to think that we need certain lenses or equipment and keep adding on to the list such that we often end up bringing almost everything and putting ourselves in misery under the weight of all our equipment.
At times, we may even end up not using some that we bring along! If we leave out certain equipment, we think that there is a possibility that it maybe needed somewhere during the trip.
Read the full article at http://www.truphotos.com/2010/10/20/photography-trip-what-to-bring/
Photo credits: Wai Chung Tang.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop