What to bring for a photography trip?
One of the things that photography enthusiasts have in mind is what to bring for their photography trip. We tend to think that we need certain lenses or equipment and keep adding on to the list such that we often end up bringing almost everything and putting ourselves in misery under the weight of all our equipment.
At times, we may even end up not using some that we bring along! If we leave out certain equipment, we think that there is a possibility that it maybe needed somewhere during the trip.
Read the full article at http://www.truphotos.com/2010/10/20/photography-trip-what-to-bring/
Photo credits: Wai Chung Tang.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget