What to bring for a photography trip?
One of the things that photography enthusiasts have in mind is what to bring for their photography trip. We tend to think that we need certain lenses or equipment and keep adding on to the list such that we often end up bringing almost everything and putting ourselves in misery under the weight of all our equipment.
At times, we may even end up not using some that we bring along! If we leave out certain equipment, we think that there is a possibility that it maybe needed somewhere during the trip.
Read the full article at http://www.truphotos.com/2010/10/20/photography-trip-what-to-bring/
Photo credits: Wai Chung Tang.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project