What to do now?
It looks like I have already uploaded all of my best travel photos...
These were accepted today:
It is high time to decide what to shoot next. Decent isolated photos are still to difficult to me, so what are the other options for a beginner to get sales? Photos with model-release? Architecture? Food? I suppose that anything catching my eyes would do, but I have to start with something:)
I would appreciate your suggestions:)
Photo credits: Ewamewa2.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs