What to do now?
It looks like I have already uploaded all of my best travel photos...
These were accepted today:
It is high time to decide what to shoot next. Decent isolated photos are still to difficult to me, so what are the other options for a beginner to get sales? Photos with model-release? Architecture? Food? I suppose that anything catching my eyes would do, but I have to start with something:)
I would appreciate your suggestions:)
Photo credits: Ewamewa2.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster