What to do now?
It looks like I have already uploaded all of my best travel photos...
These were accepted today:
It is high time to decide what to shoot next. Decent isolated photos are still to difficult to me, so what are the other options for a beginner to get sales? Photos with model-release? Architecture? Food? I suppose that anything catching my eyes would do, but I have to start with something:)
I would appreciate your suggestions:)
Photo credits: Ewamewa2.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images