What about travel pictures/editorials?
I have many editiorial images in my portfolio as most of my pictures were taken during travels to India and it was impossible to ask for MR (at least to me that time:). Frankly speaking I thought they might be attractive for buyers (magazines, books etc.), but as time is passing by, I feel more and more discouraged since so far I have had only few editorial sales...
Shall I stop uploading editorials? I like most of these pictures very much, they are not going to bring money. Probably it is naive, but I am a little bit disappointed.
And here is my favorite (the one with a boy in orange), though still with no sale:
Photo credits: Ewamewa2.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America