What about travel pictures/editorials?
I have many editiorial images in my portfolio as most of my pictures were taken during travels to India and it was impossible to ask for MR (at least to me that time:). Frankly speaking I thought they might be attractive for buyers (magazines, books etc.), but as time is passing by, I feel more and more discouraged since so far I have had only few editorial sales...
Shall I stop uploading editorials? I like most of these pictures very much, they are not going to bring money. Probably it is naive, but I am a little bit disappointed.
And here is my favorite (the one with a boy in orange), though still with no sale:
Photo credits: Ewamewa2.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget