What will autumn bring?
But for us, photographers, there's something to shoot at in every season. In summer we have sunsets, in autumn there come storms. Often storms are bad and cause plently of damage. But they do offer some great spectacle to shoot at. If you live close to sea, take a walk at coastline and find some rocky place or a mole and you'll probably
Don't live close to sea and have nothing to shoot at. Wait for few weeks and you'll find a new colorful world outside. Live in a city? Don't worry, visit parks near to you and you'll have a part of this color show as well.
Need alternative for citylife? Take your camera and go to forest. Don't just look up or front of you. There's something on the ground as well. Look for beatyful fly-agarics and take few pretty colorful pictures of them. Feeling hungry? This time it's better to suffer :) and not to eat them as they are toxic. Once you get back to home, take a cup of tea, a sweet pie and review your colorful moments.
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step