What will autumn bring?
But for us, photographers, there's something to shoot at in every season. In summer we have sunsets, in autumn there come storms. Often storms are bad and cause plently of damage. But they do offer some great spectacle to shoot at. If you live close to sea, take a walk at coastline and find some rocky place or a mole and you'll probably
Don't live close to sea and have nothing to shoot at. Wait for few weeks and you'll find a new colorful world outside. Live in a city? Don't worry, visit parks near to you and you'll have a part of this color show as well.
Need alternative for citylife? Take your camera and go to forest. Don't just look up or front of you. There's something on the ground as well. Look for beatyful fly-agarics and take few pretty colorful pictures of them. Feeling hungry? This time it's better to suffer :) and not to eat them as they are toxic. Once you get back to home, take a cup of tea, a sweet pie and review your colorful moments.
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images