What would Ansel Do?
It is often debated, whether one or the other of the photographic mediums, digital or film, is superior to the other. I've also heard it asked, whenever that particular subject came up, 'What would Ansel Adams (or any other traditional photographic master for that matter) prefer.' Well we can never really know for sure. But perhaps we can sidle up close to the truth by hearing what someone close to the legendary man thinks he may have thought. The following interview of Ansel's grandson, Matthew Adams, transpired in June of 2009 and sheds some insights as to how he may have felt about the new technologies available today. I found it on the Portland Metropolitan Photographic News web site. I hope you enjoy it.
Photo credits: Lightart.
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 47 - Krüper's Nuthatch
- Image Branding Ideas for Craft Breweries
- 10 Tips for Capturing Pro Level Animal Images at the Zoo
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 46 - Squacco Heron
- Ideas for Capturing a COVID-19 Easter in Photos
- Celebrating a Safe Easter in 2021
- Don’t Forget About Your Photo Archives – Second Looks
- What are NFTs?