What would Ansel Do?
It is often debated, whether one or the other of the photographic mediums, digital or film, is superior to the other. I've also heard it asked, whenever that particular subject came up, 'What would Ansel Adams (or any other traditional photographic master for that matter) prefer.' Well we can never really know for sure. But perhaps we can sidle up close to the truth by hearing what someone close to the legendary man thinks he may have thought. The following interview of Ansel's grandson, Matthew Adams, transpired in June of 2009 and sheds some insights as to how he may have felt about the new technologies available today. I found it on the Portland Metropolitan Photographic News web site. I hope you enjoy it.
Photo credits: Lightart.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)