What would Ansel Do?
It is often debated, whether one or the other of the photographic mediums, digital or film, is superior to the other. I've also heard it asked, whenever that particular subject came up, 'What would Ansel Adams (or any other traditional photographic master for that matter) prefer.' Well we can never really know for sure. But perhaps we can sidle up close to the truth by hearing what someone close to the legendary man thinks he may have thought. The following interview of Ansel's grandson, Matthew Adams, transpired in June of 2009 and sheds some insights as to how he may have felt about the new technologies available today. I found it on the Portland Metropolitan Photographic News web site. I hope you enjoy it.
Photo credits: Lightart.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe