What is wrong with my photos?
What kind of photos are of commercial value?It seems that I do not know.I tried to create concepts, isolated on white pictures, people shoots, illustrations, etc.It seems that nothing goes.I need fresh ideas.
Maybe there is something wrong with my portfolio and i dont realize.
Retouching defects, composition defects, incorrect topics etc.who knows?
You ever happened to be so insecure?But if i pay the moderators to rebuild my keywords and description?In this way I will have sales?Who has any advice for me feel free to tell me .For those who are in my position:SOMETHING MUST BE DONE
Photo credits: , Silent 47 Images.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!