What you can do with pencil drawn pictures
When I want to add some color to the picture, I prefer to use computer for it. I scan pencil drawn sketch and begin experimenting...
What I noticed after uploading both black&white pencil drawings and their colored variants to DT is that colored pictures sell better, and sell fast! Sometimes even after a few hours being online when sketches have to wait for a buyer much longer.
So I come to conclusion: it's a good idea to make colored variant for every pencil picture. Several different color variants and maybe some vector ones would do only better.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know