What you can do with pencil drawn pictures
When I want to add some color to the picture, I prefer to use computer for it. I scan pencil drawn sketch and begin experimenting...
What I noticed after uploading both black&white pencil drawings and their colored variants to DT is that colored pictures sell better, and sell fast! Sometimes even after a few hours being online when sketches have to wait for a buyer much longer.
So I come to conclusion: it's a good idea to make colored variant for every pencil picture. Several different color variants and maybe some vector ones would do only better.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget