What you can do with pencil drawn pictures
When I want to add some color to the picture, I prefer to use computer for it. I scan pencil drawn sketch and begin experimenting...
What I noticed after uploading both black&white pencil drawings and their colored variants to DT is that colored pictures sell better, and sell fast! Sometimes even after a few hours being online when sketches have to wait for a buyer much longer.
So I come to conclusion: it's a good idea to make colored variant for every pencil picture. Several different color variants and maybe some vector ones would do only better.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer