What you can do with pencil drawn pictures
When I want to add some color to the picture, I prefer to use computer for it. I scan pencil drawn sketch and begin experimenting...
What I noticed after uploading both black&white pencil drawings and their colored variants to DT is that colored pictures sell better, and sell fast! Sometimes even after a few hours being online when sketches have to wait for a buyer much longer.
So I come to conclusion: it's a good idea to make colored variant for every pencil picture. Several different color variants and maybe some vector ones would do only better.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!