What is YOUR day job?
There was a recent thread about how many contributors are connected to DT. The result can be found here Community Stats and wow what an eye opener.
Not only are there a lot of contributors but at this writing, 5:15 a.m. Eastern standard time, there are over 5000 folks on line. Me included! That certainly says a lot for Dreamstime and its global appeal. I do not want to think everyone is up so early on the same side of the planet.
With over 45,000 contributors I began to think… what does everyone REALLY do? Certainly there are the full time contributors making a living with their photography. I applaud them!! I do wonder what percentage is doing so. Hmmmm….. food for thought.
Are you a doctor?............A lawyer?..................A Chef?
What about you? How do YOU make a living?
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images