What is YOUR day job?
There was a recent thread about how many contributors are connected to DT. The result can be found here Community Stats and wow what an eye opener.
Not only are there a lot of contributors but at this writing, 5:15 a.m. Eastern standard time, there are over 5000 folks on line. Me included! That certainly says a lot for Dreamstime and its global appeal. I do not want to think everyone is up so early on the same side of the planet.
With over 45,000 contributors I began to think… what does everyone REALLY do? Certainly there are the full time contributors making a living with their photography. I applaud them!! I do wonder what percentage is doing so. Hmmmm….. food for thought.
Are you a doctor?............A lawyer?..................A Chef?
What about you? How do YOU make a living?
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama