What is YOUR day job?
There was a recent thread about how many contributors are connected to DT. The result can be found here Community Stats and wow what an eye opener.
Not only are there a lot of contributors but at this writing, 5:15 a.m. Eastern standard time, there are over 5000 folks on line. Me included! That certainly says a lot for Dreamstime and its global appeal. I do not want to think everyone is up so early on the same side of the planet.
With over 45,000 contributors I began to think… what does everyone REALLY do? Certainly there are the full time contributors making a living with their photography. I applaud them!! I do wonder what percentage is doing so. Hmmmm….. food for thought.
Are you a doctor?............A lawyer?..................A Chef?
What about you? How do YOU make a living?
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?