What are your plans when you receive the first payment
I have always been curious on how people would have spend their first earning or if you are yet to get to that mark I would like to know what your plans are when you receive the first payment from dreamstime.
Would you be reinvesting it again in buying photo equipment or would spend it in some way wherein you can remember this for the times to come.
I would also like from those who have already done something useful with their first payment. I am certain that the first payment from a stock sale is like a first salary in a job and is the most remembered thing for many.
After a long lull after having submitted my images I have been seeing some movement in the past two months and this is encouraging. I am sure that after almost reaching the 50% mark It would not be long when I will be getting my first Exchequer from dreamstime. This would be a great feeling as to be able to monetize a hobby of mine which was mostly considered as just an expenditure by most of the people I knew. Wouldn't it be great to show them that all those efforts of mine were not just in vain and motivate others to join and benefit. My personal choice would be to buy something that is related to photography maybe a new camera lens, a bag for my kit or even a better tripod.
How many would choose to buy an stock image of another photographer and keep it as an memorabilia.
Photo credits: Ravi Kumar.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day