What is your workflow like...
I have been in DT for about 9 months. There seems to be contributors who upload many photos monthly here. I manage to upload 6 pictures average in month, I start from chosen RAW photos and I make final touches in an editorial program. I wonder, what is your workflow like - Does anybody uploads JPG photos without RAW processing? Do you process your photos somehow automatically? How long time does it take to you to edit a photo to your taste? I enclosure some of my images.
Photo credits: Meryll.
- Toward Improving My Sales - and Yours
- When Colors Fail... What to do next?
- By Looking, we fail to See
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture