What is your workflow like...
I have been in DT for about 9 months. There seems to be contributors who upload many photos monthly here. I manage to upload 6 pictures average in month, I start from chosen RAW photos and I make final touches in an editorial program. I wonder, what is your workflow like - Does anybody uploads JPG photos without RAW processing? Do you process your photos somehow automatically? How long time does it take to you to edit a photo to your taste? I enclosure some of my images.
Photo credits: Meryll.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget