What is your workflow like...
I have been in DT for about 9 months. There seems to be contributors who upload many photos monthly here. I manage to upload 6 pictures average in month, I start from chosen RAW photos and I make final touches in an editorial program. I wonder, what is your workflow like - Does anybody uploads JPG photos without RAW processing? Do you process your photos somehow automatically? How long time does it take to you to edit a photo to your taste? I enclosure some of my images.
Photo credits: Meryll.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step