What is your workflow like...
I have been in DT for about 9 months. There seems to be contributors who upload many photos monthly here. I manage to upload 6 pictures average in month, I start from chosen RAW photos and I make final touches in an editorial program. I wonder, what is your workflow like - Does anybody uploads JPG photos without RAW processing? Do you process your photos somehow automatically? How long time does it take to you to edit a photo to your taste? I enclosure some of my images.
Photo credits: Meryll.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images