Wheat grass juice
That’s what I did when my first picture was accepted. My wife asked me “why are you dancing around with that silly grin?”
So I told her about the first accepted upload. And I am all the more happy because it was with the right picture – The Wheat Grass.
Some thing that will keep people healthy. Did read a lot about it and tried it at home. Believe me it works. I have seen the Hb level of a person shoot up from 2.5 to 11 in just one month.
And preparing it is so simple.
Just soak a handful of wheat over night (the best way is to tie it in a cloth and hang it and see that it is moist – not soggy)
The next day spread it out in a bed of mud approx one square feet. Cover it up with a thin layer of mud and keep watering it daily.
On the seventh day the wheat grass blades will be about 5 inches tall. Cut the green blades, wash it and squeeze out the juice. One option is to pound it in a mortar and squeeze out the juice. (the residual wad can be chewed to extract the remaining last drops) Another option is to put the grass in a blender/mixer, add a little water, blend well and drink the juice.
It would be ideal to drink it daily and for that you should have seven pots - to sow daily.
This is good as a preventive intake and can ward off many ailments.
What you see in the two wine glasses is what I got from one pot.
All the best and enjoy nature.
Photo credits: Joezachs.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe