Where does it lead to?
A hypothetical question. 150,000+ contributors , 19 million+ images online, every day, competition is getting tougher and tougher each day . Creativity needs to take a notch up of each day that pass by.
Just like this image
I initially thought becoming a stock contributor back in 2006 and seen possible potential , but got busy with other priorities, so stock photography was put on the side. Regrets…regrets…I should have done it back in 2006
Photo credits: Helgidinson.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!