Where does it lead to?
A hypothetical question. 150,000+ contributors , 19 million+ images online, every day, competition is getting tougher and tougher each day . Creativity needs to take a notch up of each day that pass by.
Just like this image
I initially thought becoming a stock contributor back in 2006 and seen possible potential , but got busy with other priorities, so stock photography was put on the side. Regrets…regrets…I should have done it back in 2006
Photo credits: Helgidinson.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa