Where does it lead to?
A hypothetical question. 150,000+ contributors , 19 million+ images online, every day, competition is getting tougher and tougher each day . Creativity needs to take a notch up of each day that pass by.
Just like this image
I initially thought becoming a stock contributor back in 2006 and seen possible potential , but got busy with other priorities, so stock photography was put on the side. Regrets…regrets…I should have done it back in 2006
Photo credits: Helgidinson.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama