Where I Live
I live in Northwest Washington State, in the United States of America. I am just a few miles south of the US/Canada border.
There are many beautiful areas to shoot photos.
And there are some that are not so beautiful, but still make great photos. I hope that someone can use these refinery photos.
The Oil Refineries are just up the street from my house.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror