Where I Live
I live in Northwest Washington State, in the United States of America. I am just a few miles south of the US/Canada border.
There are many beautiful areas to shoot photos.
And there are some that are not so beautiful, but still make great photos. I hope that someone can use these refinery photos.
The Oil Refineries are just up the street from my house.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal