Where I Live
I live in Northwest Washington State, in the United States of America. I am just a few miles south of the US/Canada border.
There are many beautiful areas to shoot photos.
And there are some that are not so beautiful, but still make great photos. I hope that someone can use these refinery photos.
The Oil Refineries are just up the street from my house.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama