Where I Live
I live in Northwest Washington State, in the United States of America. I am just a few miles south of the US/Canada border.
There are many beautiful areas to shoot photos.
And there are some that are not so beautiful, but still make great photos. I hope that someone can use these refinery photos.
The Oil Refineries are just up the street from my house.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget