Where to get started in stock photography ...
My stock photography blog has a useful timeline documenting my own experiences and lots of helpful information and resources for those new to submitting to stock. It has been recently updated so you might want to check it out ...
Photo credits: Mark Payne.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media