Where to put the photo studio? - Dreamstime
I am so excited to be moving back to my home town and buying a house instead of renting as I have been doing for several months. I love my new house! I have lots of space and I will be setting up a little studio somewhere, just not sure where yet.
Here's the set up...I have two bedrooms, a dining/family room, washer and dryer in a closet with a little sitting room, a living, and two bonus rooms over the garage. The bonus rooms are painted white with white ceilings, but they have this carpet that reminds me of the 1970s. Sort of a short shag in different shades of blue. I have my office and "charging station" in the bigger room, but still have room for gear. But blue isn't ideal for the floor and neither is the carpet.
The garage has a cement floor and can be heated, but garage storage is not kind to equipment. The basement might be a great place to work, but occassionally gets water, so I couldn't just leave stuff set up.
What would you do? I am looking forward to getting some interior pictures on DT, but for now here is a similiar home.
Photo credits: Aviahuismanphotography.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone