Where to take pictures outdoors or indoor
Many shutterbugs think that shoot outdoors is find the beauty which is created by the God. But shoot indoor is create by ourself.
First and foremost, shoot outdoors we can not cortrol or change the light of the nature. So we only to find the beauty and then use our cameras catch every beauty moment. In addition shoot outdoors we can feel close to nature and enjoy our life.
Shoot indoor ,however , has attractions of its own. In the first, we can use photoflash lamp and still life desk in our studio. And exclude outside light’s disturb. It can help us to bring into play our
Originality. In the second, we can shoot still life photos isolated easily. And have many different background.
Nevertheless, both shoot outdoor and indoor have their attractions. Hence, I prefer to take pictures outdoors to enjoy the life and close to nature, and photograph still life indoor to exert my originality.
Photo credits: Lu Ming.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!