Where to take pictures outdoors or indoor
Many shutterbugs think that shoot outdoors is find the beauty which is created by the God. But shoot indoor is create by ourself.
First and foremost, shoot outdoors we can not cortrol or change the light of the nature. So we only to find the beauty and then use our cameras catch every beauty moment. In addition shoot outdoors we can feel close to nature and enjoy our life.
Shoot indoor ,however , has attractions of its own. In the first, we can use photoflash lamp and still life desk in our studio. And exclude outside light’s disturb. It can help us to bring into play our
Originality. In the second, we can shoot still life photos isolated easily. And have many different background.
Nevertheless, both shoot outdoor and indoor have their attractions. Hence, I prefer to take pictures outdoors to enjoy the life and close to nature, and photograph still life indoor to exert my originality.
Photo credits: Lu Ming.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know