which is better,simple or complicated?
As a newbie, I was told the microstock website needs simple elements more than a well decorated by some tools such as photoshop.
According to my experience, the view I mentioned about is obviously outdated. I found some well decorated pictures have extremely sales records, meanwhile those simple elements pictures has fewer views and sales records, some even stoped by the editors by using the excuse "This is a very well covered subject in our data base or the subject of your image is too specific."
So I think simple elements pictures are no longer the best sorts to be uploaded into your portfolio, the best way is to combine your simple elements pictures into one or just PS them into some unique style or special color. Just change, in a word.
What do you think, my friend, hope to hear more advices.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images