which is better,simple or complicated?
As a newbie, I was told the microstock website needs simple elements more than a well decorated by some tools such as photoshop.
According to my experience, the view I mentioned about is obviously outdated. I found some well decorated pictures have extremely sales records, meanwhile those simple elements pictures has fewer views and sales records, some even stoped by the editors by using the excuse "This is a very well covered subject in our data base or the subject of your image is too specific."
So I think simple elements pictures are no longer the best sorts to be uploaded into your portfolio, the best way is to combine your simple elements pictures into one or just PS them into some unique style or special color. Just change, in a word.
What do you think, my friend, hope to hear more advices.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles