Why Canon,Why Nikon Why Sony?This is not a BRAND war
Just curious what made you go for that particular brand
.Excerpts from an Article
"As you can see in my signature below, I’m a proud D200 owner and have been for almost 9 months. It has delivered in every situation I’ve thrown at it, scoffed at the bumps it’s had, and kept going without skipping a beat.
But very recently, I have been fortunate to be given an opportunity to step into professional photography full time via a studio in New Jersey and being scheduled to shoot 40 weddings next year. The whole operation uses Canon exclusively and probably 80% have 5Ds (with a few 20Ds, 30Ds, and 1DIIs mixed in). It’s been a very lonely 2 weeks as a Nikon user. Even the owner (an award-winning photographer who could perform even with a box of disposable cameras), is a professed Nikon lover. Why does he shoot Canon then? “It’s really a business decision,” he told me.
In a professional environment where versatility is crucial to delivering top-notch imagery to clients paying 10k or more for their wedding, there’s really no choice. The quality of the images in low light can make a big difference between getting usable shots and not, despite the bride’s idiotic decision to hold the ceremony after dusk."
Full Article here: http://www.dslrphoto.com/tag/5d
I myself choose Canon because before the era of the D3 and D300,canon offered the best noise control IMHO
I'm very lucky to have a brother who uses Nikon so i can enjoy the best of both worlds.This gives me the luxury of choosing to use Nikon if my bro isn't using it.
Photo credits: Redsun81.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!