Which is my priority?
Finally I reached 31 images display online and not even one sale out,but still I’m happy about it. After doing some research, reading and studying all members images, I found out most of my old stock images are not fit to the requirement of the DT.But just because I love them,my daily routine now is getting my old stock photos and select the best and which I feel fit to the DT requirements to carry on my uploadings.
Do I have to do so, or get a new refresh by planning and doing proper shooting technic and scheduling just for the stock photos images?Which is my priority?
Or is there any ideas or suggestions ?
Photo credits: Ali Mohamad.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs