Which is my priority?
Finally I reached 31 images display online and not even one sale out,but still I’m happy about it. After doing some research, reading and studying all members images, I found out most of my old stock images are not fit to the requirement of the DT.But just because I love them,my daily routine now is getting my old stock photos and select the best and which I feel fit to the DT requirements to carry on my uploadings.
Do I have to do so, or get a new refresh by planning and doing proper shooting technic and scheduling just for the stock photos images?Which is my priority?
Or is there any ideas or suggestions ?
Photo credits: Ali Mohamad.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters