Which is my priority?
Finally I reached 31 images display online and not even one sale out,but still I’m happy about it. After doing some research, reading and studying all members images, I found out most of my old stock images are not fit to the requirement of the DT.But just because I love them,my daily routine now is getting my old stock photos and select the best and which I feel fit to the DT requirements to carry on my uploadings.
Do I have to do so, or get a new refresh by planning and doing proper shooting technic and scheduling just for the stock photos images?Which is my priority?
Or is there any ideas or suggestions ?
Photo credits: Ali Mohamad.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective