Which pictures are better to promote?
I’m a DT member since October 08 and I have 99 pictures on line (wow, almost 100!) and some of them have a lot of views (more than 300) but any sale.
No one sale:
On the other hand, I have some pictures that have been sold with few views.
Of course I’m interested on promote my portfolio but I’m not sure if it’s better promote the pictures with a high sale/view ratio or it will more interesting promote images with a lot of views. What do you think about it?
Probably another interesting option would be trying to promote images that have more sales to achieve these images get a high level and increase their price.
That idea has been going round and round in my head for days.
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe