Which pictures are better to promote?
I’m a DT member since October 08 and I have 99 pictures on line (wow, almost 100!) and some of them have a lot of views (more than 300) but any sale.
No one sale:
On the other hand, I have some pictures that have been sold with few views.
Of course I’m interested on promote my portfolio but I’m not sure if it’s better promote the pictures with a high sale/view ratio or it will more interesting promote images with a lot of views. What do you think about it?
Probably another interesting option would be trying to promote images that have more sales to achieve these images get a high level and increase their price.
That idea has been going round and round in my head for days.
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon