Which pictures are better to promote?
I’m a DT member since October 08 and I have 99 pictures on line (wow, almost 100!) and some of them have a lot of views (more than 300) but any sale.
No one sale:
On the other hand, I have some pictures that have been sold with few views.
Of course I’m interested on promote my portfolio but I’m not sure if it’s better promote the pictures with a high sale/view ratio or it will more interesting promote images with a lot of views. What do you think about it?
Probably another interesting option would be trying to promote images that have more sales to achieve these images get a high level and increase their price.
That idea has been going round and round in my head for days.
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget