Whistler Ski Resort: more about it
I read Leszek Wrona blog“WHISTLER SKI RESORT IN WESTERN CANADA”and thanks for sharing his wonderful pictures.
I like Whistler also.it just about 2 hours drive from downtown Vancouver.but totally two different worlds.
I took a round way bus leave 6:20am,and back Vancouver at 7pm,
so I stayed there almost 12 hours.it is very very busy to go up the mountain.i didn.t have patient for the long line:). I always love to walk around the Village trail and couples beautiful lakes there.
I walked to ALTA lake side this time,and spend all my times There.
there are some of my pictures from there.
thanks for have patient to read my blog.and WELCOME TO BEAUTIFUL BC CANADA
Photo credits: Leon W.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready