White background with dodge tool
A simple way to make a white background is using the dodge tool. First duplicate the image, than we select Layer - New Adjustment Layer - Curves. Than we drag the lower left graph from the lower right corner to the corner. We select the duplicate image and after select the dodge tool - range - highlight and exposure about 10 - 20 and we begin to erase the edges. You can also work with the midtones and shadows. Hope this will work for you :)
Here is an example :
Photo credits: Atenuant.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?