White Backgrounds-Here's another quick way to do it!
You've photographed your subject against a white background, but it still isn't quite as white as it needs to be, here's what you do.
In photoshop go to Image adjust>Curves>when the box pops up go to the top right hand side and pull the diagonal line to the left, voila! A nice white background.
Photo credits: Nancy Ziller.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one