White Backgrounds-Here's another quick way to do it!
You've photographed your subject against a white background, but it still isn't quite as white as it needs to be, here's what you do.
In photoshop go to Image adjust>Curves>when the box pops up go to the top right hand side and pull the diagonal line to the left, voila! A nice white background.
Photo credits: Nancy Ziller.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips