White Backgrounds-Here's another quick way to do it!
You've photographed your subject against a white background, but it still isn't quite as white as it needs to be, here's what you do.
In photoshop go to Image adjust>Curves>when the box pops up go to the top right hand side and pull the diagonal line to the left, voila! A nice white background.
Photo credits: Nancy Ziller.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo