White Backgrounds-Here's another quick way to do it!
April 7, 2010
You've photographed your subject against a white background, but it still isn't quite as white as it needs to be, here's what you do.
In photoshop go to Image adjust>Curves>when the box pops up go to the top right hand side and pull the diagonal line to the left, voila! A nice white background.
- My January resolutions in February
- Easy way to extract images from background
- Snow Photos-How to shoot so the snow is white!
- Polarizer filter, if you want stunning blue skies!
- Tips on capturing a stunning backlit portrait
- Using masks in Photoshop to create images
- My favorite way to smooth skin quickly!
- White Backgrounds-Here's another quick way to do it!
- "Softlight" A quick way in Photoshop to add pop to your images!
- How many of you use friends as models?
Related image searches
High related image searches
This article has been read 2241 times. Photo credits: Nancy Ziller.