White balance on JPG files
I always shoot in RAW format, but i saw in one Forum a question "How i can correct my white balance in jpg files.
So i decide to write here one quick WB correction method.
1. First open the picture in PhotoShop , for this method i will use one of my pictures with white plate.
2. In layers palette click on Create new fill or adjustment layer button and select Levels
3. With right Eyedropper click on the plate (because it's white), probably the picture will gone overexposed, don't worry about it. With double click on the eyedropper you can set the lightness but you don't need it right now.
4. Set blending options of Levels layer to color
Sometimes this method is not very useful but 2-3 clicks with eyedropper and everything is going right have to be.
Sorry for my english. I will write more photoshop processing, just say what you need.
Photo credits: Yordan Rusev.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images