The Carpathian Mountains or Carpathians are a range of mountains forming an arc of 1500 km across Eastern Europe. Because the Carpathians has until 2544 m altitude, under the "forever" snow, you can see the winter in this mountains from october (november) to may (june), depands on altitude.
Emmanuel de Martonne, the famous geographer of XIX century, said about Fagaras mountains (highest in south Carpathians) that they are Transylvanian Alps.
In winter is dangerous to climb in Carpathians. There are lot of avalanches, between december and march, and than, from march to may are formed lavines on glaciar valleys.
I made a collection with landscapes from White Carpathians. I hope you enjoy it, and i hope that this images make tourists to not eschew this spectacular mountains.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo