Who bought my Pictures?
I started posting a pictures about 2 weeks ago and have a few sales. I'm looking to expand, seeing this as a great way to gain exposure and make a few dollars. With this being a new endeavor, I'm working through some questions about how this works.
My photography has been strictly for pleasure, so I have a bit of an attachment to some of my pictures. What is your opinion on selling the right to your pictures for so cheap?
Are you able to track how the buyer uses your photos? (I'm assuming no, but it would be nice to see how their being used)
What's the best way to maximize profit?
Just some open ended thoughts, feel free to share your opinion.
Photo credits: Michael Herman.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget