Who bought my Pictures?
I started posting a pictures about 2 weeks ago and have a few sales. I'm looking to expand, seeing this as a great way to gain exposure and make a few dollars. With this being a new endeavor, I'm working through some questions about how this works.
My photography has been strictly for pleasure, so I have a bit of an attachment to some of my pictures. What is your opinion on selling the right to your pictures for so cheap?
Are you able to track how the buyer uses your photos? (I'm assuming no, but it would be nice to see how their being used)
What's the best way to maximize profit?
Just some open ended thoughts, feel free to share your opinion.
Photo credits: Michael Herman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror